Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Journey Begins

We have been praying about adoption for many years and we have always believed it could be in God's plan for our family; we just weren't sure when.  On February 5, 2008, God revealed to our family that His time for us to find our daughter was now.  And so begins our journey to find our little girl and bring her home.  
I have been encouraged by many people to create an online journal about our journey.  After reading many different adoption blogs and deciding the time had come to start our blog, I am ready to adventure into the cyberworld; a place I never really thought I would go.  If any of you experienced "bloggers" have any advice for how to create one of these, please let me know.  I will try to update this whenever something new happens in our adoption.  Thank you for wanting to experience this wonderful miracle God has placed in our lives.  We request and appreciate all of your prayers for our little girl and patience for us as we wait for her to come home.

1 comment:

Monica said...

So excited to be included here to share in your exciting journey! Your blog looks great so far. As for the fingerprinting at the CIS office I have no idea but I have read many differences between the locations. Some send fingerprint appt and some are just walk-in and some do the fingerprints without the homestudy and others do not even want the application without the homestudy.
Best wishes to you as we all move forward towards Kyrgyzstan!!!
:)
Monica