Monday, April 14, 2008

Moving along...

Only a few things left to get before we can send our dossier to Austin for authentication.  We are both waiting on our medical reports to get finished.  We need to get our evidence of residency documents signed by our builder and notarized.  Our accountant has a few documents she needs to get finished and notarized.  And Tony needs two signatures on his proof of employment before he can get them notarized.  And once all of these are done, we can send it of for approval and then authentication.  I am hopeful these things will get finished this week so we can send it off for approval and authentication next week.
I was visiting with one of my new friends tonight (she is also adopting from Kyrgyzstan) and we got to wondering if our baby girls are born yet or if they've even been conceived. I really believe our little girl has been conceived for sure, maybe even born already.  And thinking about her leads my thoughts to her birth mother.  My heart goes out to her and I want to ask you to say a special prayer of peace for her tonight.  She has done the most selfless thing for her little girl and it weighs heavily on my heart how hard it is (or will be) for her.  I want her to know I already love this little girl as she would want me to, and I want more than anything to be her mother.  I can never thank her enough for what she has done.

1 comment:

Lori said...

You are so right...the situations those women are in are (thankfully) unimaginable and I am grateful that God puts it upon their hearts to make the decisions they do. Praying for all moms (and moms to be) tonight!